Oven Roasted Brussel Sprouts
I love brussel sprouts, especially when they are oven roasted. It is so simple and easy to prepare, roasting the brussel sprouts enhances the flavor and makes for a perfect side dish or snack.
- Mixing Bowl
- Cookie sheet
- 1 lb Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1. Cut the brussel sprouts in half and place then in a large bowl.
- 2. Drizzle extra virgin olive on brussel sprouts, add salt and pepper
- 3. With a spoon mix contents.
- 4. Place brussel sprouts on cookie sheet and put in oven on 400 degrees for 10 minutes
For added flavor add 4 cloves of minced garlic at step 2 for garlicky goodness