This is a quick 20 minute Pasta Dish that I wiped up on a whim. This dish is packed with flavor, fills you up and only takes 20 minutes to make. This recipe is very simple and does not require a lot of ingredients. Best part its vegan!!! Thank me later!! 🙂
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 roma tomatoes ( chopped)
- 1 Tblsp of black pepper
- 1 Tblsp of goya ( you can you salt or seasoned salt)
- 2 ts oregano
- 1 Tblsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 2 ts Parsley ( optional)
- 2 ts of crushed red pepper ( optional)
- Bring 2 cups of water in a large pan to a boil and add pasta
- while pasta is boiling, take a sauce pan and saute garlic with extra virgin olive oil. When sauteing garlic make sure to put heat on low ( garlic burn very easily). Saute garlic for 2 minutes
- Add chopped to tomatoes in the sauce pan with the sauted garlic and bring heat to medium. While the tomatoes and garlic are cooking add black pepper, salt and oregano. Stir all ingrediants together.
- At this time pasta should be al dent. Drain all the water and add pasta to the sauce pan with the remaining ingredients. Combine all ingredients together and add salt and pepper ( if needed).
- Place lid on sauce pan for 5 mins
- After the 5 minutes add fresh parsley and crushed red pepper ( optional)
- Ready To Serve!!!
Voila!!! Easy vegan dish!!!!