20 Minute Pasta Dish
This is a quick 20 minute Pasta Dish that I wiped up on a whim. This dish is packed with flavor, fills you up and only takes 20 minutes to make. What I love about this recipe is that the ingredient are every day items you would find in you pantry ( pasta, oregano, garlic etc). Also after a long day of work who wants to send hours cooking dinner? All the more reason to try this recipe, it is quick easy and packed full of flavor.
- Large sauce pan
- Boiling Pot
- 1 lb Pasta
- 4 Cloves Garlic
- 3 Tomatoes
- 3 Tsp Oregano
- 1 Tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tsp Salt
- 1 Tsp Pepper
- Parsley Optional
- Crushed red pepper Optional
- Bring 5 cups of water in a large pan to a boil and add pasta
- while pasta is boiling, take a sauce pan and sauté garlic with extra virgin olive oil. When sautéing garlic make sure to put heat on low ( garlic burns very easily). Sauté garlic for 2 minutes
- while pasta is boiling, take a sauce pan and sauté garlic with extra virgin olive oil. When sautéing garlic make sure to put heat on low ( garlic burn very easily). Sauté garlic for 2 minutes. Add chopped to tomatoes in the sauce pan with the sautéed garlic and bring heat to medium. While the tomatoes and garlic are cooking add black pepper, salt and oregano. Stir all ingredients together.
- At this time pasta should be al dent. Drain all the water and add pasta to the sauce pan with the remaining ingredients. Combine all ingredients together and add salt and pepper.
- Place lid on sauce pan for 5 min
- After 5 minutes add fresh parsley and crushed red pepper ( both optional)
- Ready to serve